Accredited Kinésiologist graduated from the Université de Montréal, member of the Quebec Federation of Kinesiologists (FKQ), and recognized Specialist in rehabilitation in the context of chronic pain by the Institute of Kinesiology of Quebec (IKQ), Patrick has more than 10 years of experience in fitness assessment and exercise program prescription. His effective approach is based on the latest scientific research and is tailored to the specific needs of each client. Patrick is also a lecturer; he assists in the training of kinesiologists, occupational therapists and other health professionals who work with clients in persistent pain.
- Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Specialist (level 2)
- Re-learning movement: How to help the brain to surpass gains
- Cervicalgia: update and clinical tips
- Classification of low back pain
- Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Practitioner (level 1)
- Pathomechanics of the shoulder and prescription of adapted exercises
- Screening for eating disorders